We will post all of the advice we receive on the Corona Virus, from Official Sources on this page.
Coronavirus in Scotland
To help protect yourself and others:
- get the vaccine or the vaccine booster
- if you don’t have symptoms take regular lateral flow tests – especially before mixing with other people
- wear a face covering where required
- if you have symptoms – self isolate and book a PCR test
- wash your hands regularly, and cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneezing
- open windows when meeting indoors
- if you can, keep your distance from people not in your group
- work from home if possible
- use the apps: COVID status, Protect Scotland and Check-in Scotland
Further information and daily updates can be found by following THIS LINK to the Scottish Government website.
Inverclyde Council Daily Update.
This is a large update from Inverclyde Council and is available from their website Here.
CORONAVIRUS ADVICE FOR EQUESTRIANS
The community council has been asked to circulate this advice.
Please read our information and advice for our members and horse owners during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak.